Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do, What, Who, Or Why Write, Submit, And To Who?

Repeatedly, I hear website owners should write articles. I also hear "build the list". Manually, I click on emails saying drive traffic to your site, get this free report". I advised to link things here, and back link there, send out newsletters, get a solid product, get google adsense, buy ads, and have affiliates, wow!

Blinking through the multitude of meaningful advice, I ask myself what is the one thing do I need to do, if only one thing, mindful of task, clean and simple, do I do? Alternatively, try it this way: In order to increase traffic or business to my site/product, what one thing do I do that works? Answer: Write. What do I write? Answer: Articles. Simple answers do not necessarily mean simple solutions, but in this case, writing articles and article distribution is a simple task, relatively easy to implement, with potential immeasurable rewards.

I am going to assume I just finished my first article, and know if my guts it is a good article. Now what? Keeping it dead-on simple, I know need to employ the mysterious tactic of article distribution. It really is not that mysterious after all, as I see distribution involves the use of websites known as article directories. There a large collection of articles is hosted, and categorized according to topic.

Naturally, the topic of my article will be most important in its proper handling within the directory. It also follows that my article, with an appropriate topic, related as directly as possible to my website and/or product I am selling. Now I am ready to consider, one last time, the content of my article. Since I have a product that I believe in, I will include in my article the special key features of my product. My website, with a ready-available link, will have the full details of my product.

Part of the mystery of article distribution is that More is Not Better. If a good article makes circulation, it is my natural inclination to think I should submit 150, in one week, and really round-up some traffic! A reasonable goal is five per month. In this manner, new, updated, fresh information is available to customers to read and absorb. Writing articles is a simple, relatively easy, conscientious, and reliable tactic to attract traffic to a business, especially if done on a consistent basis.

Kathy Krueger invites you to http://www.Marginsxs.com a distributor ebooks, with an internet marketing resell book niche. Visit http://www.marginsxs.com to get best-selling ebooks for business guides and improvement, and to promote and start one's online business. Ebooks for reading pleasure are also available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home