Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Easiest Way to Make Money Online - Article Marketing Mastery

For those of you who are having trouble making your first affiliate commissions online, selling your products, services or whatever it that drives your income...you absolutely NEED to start using the article marketing protocol in your business.

Simply stated, there is no better, faster, and long term investment you can make in your business than writing articles and submitting them to directories around the web.

Why? Well - articles serve several different money making masters. One, they provide valuable back links to your website, or if you do consulting work like myself - to your client's websites. Incoming links are a huge part of organic SEO - I would argue the single, solitary most important factor, as the more places that link to you, the better your content appears to be to the search engines.

Of course lots of off site content further establishes your brand, your name and quite simply, as reputation management evolves to be a simple mouse click away, you NEED to have good content out there attached to your name if you want to be taken seriously as a viable entrepreneur.

Lastly - you have to remember that articles can be re-written, and repurposed. I am a huge believer in the idea of unique and quality content, so I will rarely use the same article that I submit to a directory, on my niche site as well. But I can rewrite that very same article quickly - changing up 33-50 percent of it up, and then placing that very same content on my domain as well.

Now - this very same content is serving me in three unique ways - ON site optimization, OFF site optimization through the use of keyword rich incoming links, as well as reputation management of my own name and "brand" - as even you, right now, are becoming introduced to my work and writing through that exact process.

It's free, it works...and if you aren't doing it, you are losing out to people like me who are..;-)

Want to see how we make money online?

FREE Article Marketing Strategies revealed so much fun & effortlessly easy, it almost feels like stealing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home