Thursday, June 5, 2008

Are You Making This Stupid Mistake With Your Article Marketing?

If you are still not succeeding with your article marketing you need to look at one of the most common mistakes that many people make when they first start doing article marketing.

This was one of the things that prevented me from having success with my internet business when I first started. I produced products that nobody wanted. Looking back now it is obvious that I will not achieve success trying to sell something that people do not want. I personally think that this is the number one mistake many people make when trying to succeed with their internet business.

So the very important question is how does one know what their customer wants?

Here is a method that I have been using with a lot of success. You need to ask your subscribers what products they actually want. So for example you can create a name squeeze page that will capture your visitor's name and email address. Then the very first email that you send them you will ask what is the biggest problem that they are experiencing in that specific niche. You can then create a product that will solve that specific problem for them.

An example of an email that I use:

Hello [[firstname]]

Mark here.

Right now I need your help. Could you do me a quick 30 second favor?

I need you to reply to this email and answer this very simple question. In an effort to serve you better can you please answer the following question.

"What is most important to you about _________(this is where you will put your niche topic)?"

Just hit "reply" and send your answer back to me. It will help me to deliver information and products to you that you will find most useful.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Abrahams

When you start applying these principles in your business you will start making products that people actually want.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home