Saturday, May 17, 2008

Squeeze Page Profits - How To Build Your List If You Are On A Shoestring Budget?

Many Internet marketing newbies start their online adventure on a budget, and although pay per click advertising is one of the best ways to quickly build a list of subscribers ready to buy whatever you have to offer, thy can't afford it.

What is the best and fastest way to build your list if you are on a budget?

Submit articles to the best articles submission sites. It's very effective. It's the very fist thing I did when I started online in early 2006, and although I thought it wouldn't work at this time, I am still relying on this form of traffic.

To be honest I got slapped by Google when I tried pay per click advertising, that;s why I decided to come back to article marketing.

And you know what? I am really happy that the big "G" slapped me because article marketing is building my list of subscribers on autopilot for me.

Article syndication has many advantages and here are some of them:

1. It's a one time work.

Once you submitted your article, you don't need to do anything else. In fact, other webmasters will do the work for you. They will pick your article and promote it for you.

Here is how it works.

Many ezine owners and AdSense site publishers are desperately searching for new content everyday. If you are article is good, they will add it to their website or send it to their list.

Imagine for a moment that a webmaster owns a high page rank site that get a thousands of monthly visitors? Imagine that a hundreds of websites add your article to their website?

It works like crazy. Just be sure to add a resource box with a link to your squeeze page to capture email addresses and follow up with your promotional offers.

Franck Silvestre creator of the FREE Affiliate Marketing Course earns thousands of dollars every single year. His own methods have increased traffic to his website by more than 467%! If you want to boost your website traffic and sales, download his amazing report today. Visit his website at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home