Saturday, May 24, 2008

List Building How To Convert Visitors Into Paid Subscribers Into Loyal Customers

I know this topic has been hammered to death. List building is important for you, if you are trying to create a business out of internet. So today I am only going to give you few techniques that can help you build a paid subscriber list.

Am I suggesting to build a list of paid subscribers not free subscriber?

No, I am suggesting you to build a list of paid subscribers, but never asked you to not build a list of free subscribers. You see, If someone has paid for your product/services, he/she will be more inclined towards your products in future. All you need to do is create a great relationship with them. This is what Internet marketer calls marketing 101. Don't forget people who are buying are interested in buying more products from you, you only have to give them a chance.

Here is one of my results that might help you start thinking differently.

I was selling a very low cost product (less than $5) and in a week I was able to sell 70 of those products. Now I am sharing good content with these people along with ideas on how to use the product. After a week I send another email with a product price of $97 to these people. What kind of results do you expect?

Well I sold 3 products at that price. I sold those products because I showed the value of this product and value of improving relationship with me. I made $660 in a week with this trick.

Now the question is how you can apply this strategy to your business. I highly suggest you to try this kind of technique on some of your high traffic websites. Find Couple of pages which get most traffic and sell this mini product there (Remember it should be related to the page).

Discover my secret of list building and relationship building. Know more about Create Mini products in 30 minutes techniques and get access to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home