Friday, May 16, 2008

Introducing A Killer Way Of Generating 100's Of Article Ideas In Just Minutes! (Part 1)

I was trying to come up with article ideas one rainy Sunday afternoon when I came up with an idea: I looked at salespages and their bullet points. These places are a goldmine of potential article topics!

Just by looking at one salespage, you can easily come up with dozens of article topics that you would not have thought of.

As an example, I was looking to write an article on acne and was getting short on ideas. I visited an acne solution salespage. How did I find it? Simple, I simply searched the Clickbank marketplace, where there are hundreds of direct marketing salespages for you to mine.

Direct marketing salespages are the best places to get ideas, simply they generate the best responses. Instead of concentrating on branding, their idea is to grab attention and sales.

So I found an acne site. And found a bullet that said something like this:

How To Eliminate Acne And Say Goodbye To Worthless Over The Counter Products Forever!

By reading that bullet point, it is easy to tell that the solution is a natural one, or something unorthodox. So I simply began to search for natural acne solutions on Google and read the articles that came up. I extracted the main points into Notepad and began writing my article. In less than 15 minutes, I had a brand new, unique article. Thats the power of bullets on salespages.

This tip alone can be worth hundreds of new articles, and more money in your bank account!

Fabian Tan is the author of the free 51-Page Report:

"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"

Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your free copy now before its gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home